Monday, April 20, 2009

What to prepare Extra ?

Order forms, and Menus.
I'm secretly guessing that customers steal our Menus.
hahaha.... not really, well some do.
coz we're always missing our Menus.

I went to a Restaurant once and in their menu, they print "this Menu cost 1000 US$"
I'm like "huh?" and asked the waiter about it and He just smiled secretively.
and that made me wonder even more.
Have people offered to buy the menu at that Restaurant ?
I mean, it's a normal looking Menu, nothing special about it.

Anyhoo.....
You need order forms, just stack em up somewhere near, just in case.
And Extra Menus, Customers tend to wanna keep the Menu on their table so it'll be easier for them to re-read the menus if they wanna order more food, so that leaves the new customers Menu-less and your waiters have to wander around looking for Menus on tables.
It's not good to keep new customers waiting,
So Have more Menus available.

No comments: