Monday, April 20, 2009

I give out free stuff for cute guys

So.... me still cashier, Fast Food Joint.

So Mister Manager, not the Indian guy, this time it's an Australian guy.
He told me water is free.
Of course, free with purchase.
So if you buy burgers, soft drinks, and you ask for water, then it's free.
It's Tap water anyway.
And it's drinkable in Australia.

So....
One afternoon....
there was this extremly good looking guy who ordered two giant glasses of water.
He was so good looking if you put a wig on him, he'd look like a girl ;)
Anyway, his girlfriend was waiting outside, super hot chick.

So I took 2 giant papercups and filled them up with water, aka tap water.
and was looking for mister Manager.... or anyone else at the back.
But hey, there was no one else back there.
What ? Was I the only one in this Joint ?
So.... giant papercups filled.
I walked to the guy and handed him the 2 giant papercups of water.
And he smiled and said "How much?"
And I looked at the back, and couldn't find anyone.
I couldn't charge him the price of soft drinks for tap water.
and since mister manager said "water is free"
So I said "It's free"
He was kinda surprised "Really ?" , he's still smiling.
I said : *nodded*
so He politely said thanks and left.
Man, I felt like one of those girls who give out free stuff for cute guys.
Where was everyone anyway ?
Manager sir ?

No comments: