Wednesday, February 18, 2009

About MyRestoLife


About me

I work part time in my dad's Restaurant.
I don't have a background in Restaurant business.
and I wasn't really interested in it in the first place.
Turns out, it's been quite a ride so far :)

I once saw an advertising for a Restaurant game in yahoo
it says something like this
"You think running a Restaurant is easy?"
"Try it"
"Seriously, Try it !!"

and it's true....
Running a Restaurant is hectic, chaotic, busy
and exhilirating at the same time.
It's also a humbling process
You have to treat everything with a sincere smile.

So this is my life in a Restaurant
From the perspective of a Restaurant owner
and a Restaurant guest.
(I am afterall a foodie who love to try food at different places)

So come on in....
You may learn a thing or two
and
Have fun in my Restaurant Life :D

My Resto Life
myrestolifemail [@] gmail [dot] com



No comments: