Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Always print your info on your packaging / bags

If you decided that instead of a plain generic packaging, you choose to print your logo on your packaging / plastic bags / paper bags, etc.

Don't forget to also print Contact information
(Address, Phone number, Website)
Yes, again, people tend to forget.

I sometimes got frustrated when trying to Contact a Restaurant but can't find their number,
(this also applies for all kinds of businesses, actually)
Reasons : since it's a new Resto, the phone's not yet listed, or none of your friends know the Resto's phone number, etc etc.
And when I found it's packaging / plastic bag / paper bag, somewhere on the floor in my house, I get so excited and literally run and try to find a contact info.
*I do need to get a life don't I ?*

Anywhoo.....
So have those infos printed as well.
I mean, you're already spending money to have your logo printed on the packaing, why not add contact info, right ?

So there.... :)

No comments: