Monday, June 15, 2009

There's no Price on the Menu

Don't you just hate that ?
You go into a Restaurant and you can't find the price on the menu.
So you have to "embarass" yourself and ask for the price
or you're too proud to ask and just order anyway, but you ordered the cheapest looking dish available and wondered about the price during the whole meal.
or you're super rich and don't care about the price anyway... so you just sit there, ordered and totally enjoyed that meal :) Don't we all love to be that person :D

I always want to know the price before ordering anything.
I can't afford to order a Lobster and then find out that it cost 250$ and not able to pay for it.
So in my Restaurant, I always put the price on the menu.
which is sometimes annoying when we have to change the price of 2 stuff there.
But.... I figure if I wanted to know the price beforehand, then my customers should have the same priviledge.

Although sometimes I notice that at some super popular Restaurants that are a bit pricey, the price isn't printed on the menu and the customers seems fine with it and ordered just about anything.
But hey.............. I'm still putting the price on my menu :)
and it also stops customers from "harrassing" the waiters by asking the price of every single item in the menu.

No comments: