Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Angry customer at the cashier

Remember the post about "the Restaurant charge me for something I didn't order" ?
Well.....
this post is about the customer's kid ordering drinks without the mom knowing, so we got some yelling from the mommy.

So.......... mommy and daddy and 3 kids came.
They ate, they drank, they had fun at the outdoor terrace cafe.
Mommy then came to the cashier to pay.
(they sat outside, so I couldn't see what's on their table, I only have order papers that's given by the waiters)
So I printed out the bill.
Mommy checked the bill.
Then she started talking in loud voices, more like yelling at me, so other guests at the Restaurant can hear her.
"I didn't order this stuff, what's this ? 3 strawberry juices ? We didnt' order this"
So I showed her the order paper showing my waiters handwriting "Table 12 - 3 strawberry juice to go"
then she said "No, we didn't ordered this"
(yes still shouting)
so I called the waiter and the waiter said that her kids had ordered the drinks.
So she called her kids and in came one kid drinking strawberry juice in a cup.
(the kids were running around in the playground)
So she asked him "Did you and the others ordered 3 strawberry juice?"
then the kid said "yeah we did, we already asked daddy and daddy told us to go ask the waiter"
and She then she kept quiet and paid the bill.

So........... problem solved.........
She didn't say sorry at all for yelling at me and making everyone in the Restaurant stared at us , she kept frowning at me the whole time she was paying and she even rechecked the bill one more time.
Oh well....................
Thank you Ma'am, please come again *big smile*

No comments: