Monday, May 4, 2009

Do you hate money ?

So... working as a cashier, I handle customers when they wanna pay right.

So they ordered a drink, then they come up to me.
I smile at them
Then they asked the price of the drink.
I tell them the price.
Then they take out a crunched up money from their pants pocket or their purse.
yes... literary a crunched up dollar bill from their pocket and put it on the table.
sometimes they throw it on the table.
and sometimes, instead of crunched up, the money's folded into 5 parts

So
Why dear customers ?
Do you hate money so much you have to crunch it up before putting it in your pockets ? Were you in such a hurry you have to crunch the cash and quickly stuff it in your pants ?

There's nothing that I can do about it.
So I usually take the money and I take my time "straightening" the money in front of the customer, just to make a point that the correct way to handle money is not to crunch it up and to make sure it's a complete / not torn money.
Then I smile and give them their change.
Thank you :)

No comments: